DryedMangoez.com’s Search Referrals of the Week

I’ve been meaning to do these kinds of posts a while now, but since I’ve been a little too busy to post more regularly, I took a few minutes to do this first one. WordPress is kind enough to include a list of search terms from which people have clicked from to get your blog. I’ve gotten tons of odd and hilarious referrals, but also some good, legitimate questions. So here is the first of I think will be regular posts of some of the most interesting search referrals of the week…

(Terms in bold are actual search terms used to find this blog.)

parenthood bad time slot
Parenthood‘s timeslot has its positives and negatives. Positive because it has arguably the cushiest timeslot on NBC’s primetime after arguably the network’s strongest show The Biggest Loser. Should’ve been good to launch the series. Negative because Parenthood, as a family drama, could probably benefit from airing at a time when families can actually watch. If the show can stop its ratings skid and manage to come back in the Fall, I’m sure NBC will find a better place for it.

welle revellame wawawee show
Must’ve been a fan of the rival program Eat Bulaga to have spelled everything completely wrong. But the blog still managed to show up. Woohoo Google spell check!
why does wowowee get higher ratings?
On a related search, the answer why Wowowee on ABS-CBN gets higher ratings than its direct competitor Eat Bulaga on GMA? Because Wowowee is 10x better.

supernatural dean jo dead
SPOILER ALERT! Yes, Jo is dead. But Dean is not… yet.
Hee… I kid. The CW has ordered season 6, so Dean will be around in some form, right?

flash forward gabrielle union
Gabrielle Union, one of only two reasons to stick with Flash Forward. The other being John Cho of course.

kiss the king’s ring
Starz is developing a drama about a modern-day Arthur. Awesome! America loves dramas about modern-day monarchies! (Not! RIP Kings)

the prisoner 2009 explained
Believe me, no one can explain The Prisoner 2009. But if you want to try, the DVDs have actually just been released. Today in fact! Here it is at Amazon.com for $22.49. Wanna give it another whirl?

is there filipino actor/actress in trauma
I don’t think so, and that still annoys me. Trauma is not only a show SET in San Francisco, but they FILM in San Francisco. Yet the only Asians we’ve seen on the show so far have been trafficked prostitutes in Chinatown. I mean come on… really?

siobhan magnus
The only American Idol worth voting for this year! Good voice 95% of the time, the other 5% she’s doing hilarious screams that put Fantasia and Adam Lambert to shame! She’s free spirited and quirky, and that makes her screams a helluva lot more tolerable then Fantasia (For Real!) and Adam “Supposed to be the Biggest New Rock Star of this Generation” Lambert.

she wolf phillipine drama
ABS-CBN wants to milk everything out of its surprise Emmy nominated hit drama Lobo (international distribution title: She-Wolf: The Last Sentinel), so they’re entitling a completely different, unrelated new soap opera, though also starring the Emmy nominated star Angel Locsin, Immortal: Lobo 2.
That deserves a huge WTF.

poke at boobs
oh shit thers sticker
busty chicks sunny in philadelphia

Oh It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Yes, Mac did put stickers on his Chase Utley love letter and yup, there’s plenty of busty chicks on the show too.

time slot of agua bendita
Agua Bendita airs right after TV Patrol World on ABS-CBN in the Philippines! It airs at random times on TFC (The Filipino Channel) worldwide because they’ve apparently hired GMA Pinoy TV’s programmer who has no idea what in the world they are doing. Clicking to the TFC website is no good because you can’t even trust that to tell you what odd times shows will be airing anyway.

the little girl who plays agua?
who is little agua in abs cbn
The little girl who plays Agua on Agua Bendita is Xyriel Anne Manabat.
Sucks that Agua and Bendita are gonna grow up soon though. This “little girl” has brought in lots of money and kept lots of eyes on ABS-CBN Primetime. (Read this post to see why kids win all the time. Listen up networks!)

new mighty morphin power rangers tv abc
The only thing new about MMPR on ABC is that they made it suck.

power ranger rpm step up
There will be a Step Up 3D this year, but no, there won’t be a street dance version of Power Rangers RPM

Share your thoughts!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top